The Intensive Care Discipleship Intern Program provides individuals with an opportunity to learn and be discipled in the Intensive Care Model. As an Intern, you will be welcomed into clinical sessions where your participation will progress from observing to eventually leading a session (level of participation is at the discretion of your IC Mentor).
Criteria for becoming an IC Intern:
- Complete 2 day Intensive Care Training
- As a Client, receive 2 Intensive Care Sessions - click to request an appointment
- Complete FHHM Volunteer Package (including Police Check)
- Interview with FHHM Leaders to “get to know you” and discover whether or not the IC Discipleship Intern program is a good fit for you.
- Once accepted into the program, pay $299.00 IC Intern Program Cost prior to your first clinical session.
** Disclaimer - completion of IC Discipleship Intern Program does not guarantee you will be released as an Intensive Care Facilitator. Throughout your internship, we will work with you to assess your readiness to facilitate.
Please bring in or mail completed applications with police check to:
Father’s Heart Healing Ministries: 101 George Street, PO Box 912, Arthur ON N0G 1A0
Once you have completed the Intensive Care 2 day Training and we have received your completed paperwork, we will contact you to schedule an Interview appointment.
We look forward to walking alongside you!
~ FHHM/ IC Team