HOW TO VOLUNTEER
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! There are many ministry opportunities to serve God and release His love in a tangible way. We believe God gave you a unique gift, a destiny and we want to see you released in it! There are two ways to volunteer:
1. Joining our team - Volunteer application process (For those wanting to help on the "front-line"):
a) Visit us at the Healing Centre and experience the Healing Rooms by receiving prayer.
b) Attend a Healing Rooms one day training seminar (check our Events calendar for dates).
c) Fill out the Volunteer Application paperwork. Please come in to the centre so we can sign your police check request form.
d) Schedule a "get to know you" interview.
e) If the ministry is a good fit for you and you are a good fit for the ministry, you will be invited to join our team.
f) After being welcomed and prayed over by our team, you will observe a minimum of three clients receiving prayer in our Healing Rooms. This lets you see how we minister the love of God to those needing healing in their body, soul and spirit. This can be done in one day - Wed. 10:30am-2pm or the 1st & 3rd Fri. 7:00pm-9:00pm. It is also a great way to meet the other volunteers and build team relationships!
g) Once on our team, you will have the opportunity to minister in various areas, depending on where God is calling you (examples below):
- Minister in the Healing Rooms, Intensive Care or Mobile Ministry
- Volunteer in the King’s Café or Cinderella’s Boutique
- Social media: write articles for the FHHM e-newsletter and website, maintain Facebook, etc.
2. Ways you can volunteer without joining the team:
By volunteering your time and services, we are able to spend more monetary donations on front line ministry.
- Printing services (business cards, flyers, brochures, posters, books)
- Professional consultations and services (i.e. legal, accounting/ bookkeeping, retail merchanding)
- Construction and landscaping, including maintenance
- Cleaning and garbage disposal services
- Fundraising (gathering gift cards, items, monetary donations on our behalf)